Innovative solutions for the future of health
Zcube is the Zambon Group's Research Venture set up in 2003 to explore the sphere of research and innovation in the Life Sciences globally.
It identifies and develops modern solutions to improve patients’ lives, based on the use of digital technologies alongside traditional therapies. Zcube has three workstreams:
- The development of innovative solutions inspired by the principles of value-based healthcare. Over the years, the importance of the Zcare division has steadily grown, leading to CareApt, a new start-up launched in 2018.
2020 saw the fourth edition of Open Accelerator, the international accelerator program dedicated to start-ups in the Life Sciences.
- Corporate Venture investment activities in national and international funds operating chiefly in the Life Sciences sector.
Zcube actively collaborates with all players in the Life Sciences ecosystem and is on the jury of various start-up initiatives, including UniCredit StartLab, Premio Marzotto and MIt4LS.
- A completely digital edition of Open Accelerator
- With ParkinsonCare, CareApt launched a solidarity initiative, and it began development of DemedyaCare
- Corporate Venture continued its activities